Sunday, May 24, 2009

unforgetable moment

believe it annot..
the worst thing happen for my studies
d final piece of assgn which is all my hardwork
was gone in a slip second
i believe i was closing too many window at the same time
well include d assgn file..
i believe when microsoft ask me whether to save it annot
i click on no instead..
end up while i;m wondering whether to print d final piece
2am in the morning or later in uni
VANISH!!
not really vanish but still the part in did earlier this week is still ther..
but the hardwork of me finalising the piece of hard work
WAS GONE...without a trace of ash
i was damn nervous yet angry at myself..
tears start flowing over my eyes
even i text SM, told her wat had happen also shocked her as well
she call me rite away i cant hold it but talking wif her in tears
it was my worst experience
end up i had to work out d whole afternoon till nite's hardwork
ALL OVER AGAIN
real frustrated
but for d sake of my score i need to work it out
but still at the same time cant really accept the fact
n kept trying ways finding for backup files
but ther's none...
work it out till 5am not tat i couldnt stayed up till the next morning
i did try slept only for 2 hours for d previous assgn.
but i was mentally tired..

but the bright side was.. lucky thing i didnt just leave it in the file
n decide to print it the next day in uni but to look tru it b4 i go for sleep
as mayb tat time it would b damn late for me to face the fact that my assgn piece wasnt the final piece n the fact i din save the file
i would really faint in uni for this kinda situation..
hence.. wat an experience

well these days
friends around me had really get the troubles into their head
but din really able to help ..
hopefully stormy days will over soon and has its long sunny days

cheers people~
signing off



No comments:

Post a Comment