Thursday, June 18, 2009

finally .. but not quite yet

well .. i finished my 3rd paper yesterday i shud said it
it felt great.. like a burden over my shoulder is gone..
but yet i had another one for to go
till the whole burden get rid frm my shoulder
n face another new subs for comin sem..
1st time i got my nerves on for exam...
i hardly get this kinda feeling
this proves tat my pre work for finals r not good..
almost all is last minute studying.. especially the 3rd paper.
which mostly read on d day b4... n sit get myself sitting for the exam..
but lucky thing is examiner came out wif few kinder garden kinda matching ques
which i guess might help me in scoring some of the marks to
cover up those i gonna loose..
i hope the margin increase in marks from correct answer is greater than the margin of mark lost from the wrong answers..

time seems to fly tis days..
n yet most close friends are soon leaving to persue their studies...
in land far far away from mine
which left really few of those close 1 bck here..
hw i wish i could visit them in each place
traveling around is part of my dream ..
ever since i start to know tat there;s always a greater world outside of my own

everything seem contradict for every reason we make d decision
but life still goes on..
welcome to my life.....

signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment