Thursday, February 25, 2010

Late nite....

I was sleepy an hour ago..
but after get into bed... I couldnt sleep..
d comp was off.. so decided to blog tru my hp..
today was a madness of waiting and dealing with bunch of lazy 'pork chop'
the whole afternoon... gov'nt department really spoil my whole afternoon..
but lucky thing later at nite.. things had cheer me up bit..
dinner with SIL's bro n later supper wif py n kw at lookout point in ampang...
not to forget her parents too..
n in such coincident bump into wif jaii on d lookout spot..
nice scene n breeze to enjoy in a hot weather season...

class starts soon n excited?? NOT!!
at least not nw yet... hopefully it will get excited...

yawn.. i guess all these hp typing got me bck to sleeping mode again...

ciaoz...
signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment