Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the story behind my 21st

now i gonna talk bout my 21st bday
wel.. i did a vv last minute decision to throw a bbq party at home
without friends..
ya without any friends not even close 1 ..
only family members .. not even all the Lee's but mostly Chin's
and close Lee's members..
ther's a reason behind tis bbq party

but on tat weekend itself i kept myself busy..
afraid tat i might just end up celebrating to myself alone
so i decided to take the offer for working part-time on saturday
for cousin sis's data company.. collecting raw data from public as demographic
for the requested project...
in tesco, kota damansara...
me n viny work in the registration part.. met some interesting people~
nice friendly.. nice talking people.. made me enjoy my bday eve..

then later my cousin planned to bring me out at nite to countdown~
in picca or mist.. but end up we go mamak n they sang bday song in mamak
ya for my 21st~

hahhah.. ya my 21st eve goes like tat~
then the story behind my decision to do bbq
was ... so tat my bday nite i'm occupied as welll..
frm being a loner at home watch tv on her 21st bday..
i decided to have a bbq even i dun really into one at 1st..
so decided to just asked family members
since most close frenz arent around in kepong
and like yuki;s mum celebrate d same bday as mine..
so she cant make it as well... so instead of just invite one or two
its better just skip inviting frenz..
i;ll definitely get a well bday party celebration with my frenz soon
in my coming bdays~

lol
felt kinda miserable some how..
the way things turns out..
at least my secondary gang did throw out a 147th party
celebrating 7 of our 21st bday together..
we shud do more celebration like tat...

but the happiest part ... i get the cake i want~ yum~
cheers people..
and welcome to the world of adulthood???
hahah
since it 21 and like jo said.. legal age to do watever in wherever
XD

cheers..
signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment