Saturday, May 8, 2010

wakey wake!!

ITS TIME!!!
yup yup finals timetable 's out n hell ya
better start studying???
crap thing is ... assgn is just starting to due one by one
and hell ya i am good in procrastinating!!
i did my IBF assgn a day b4 due date
n manage to get to bed even just 50% done
n cont on the d morning of due date!!!
damn MZ plz dun mess with ur studies!!!
hahahha ...

plus on d weekend b4 i went to singapore.. for 3 days
left on saturday morning and skip my monday class
=.= ya with no regrets
bad right!!
OMG~

i'm so not responsible to be an uni student!!!!

well.. better keep myself work on my next 2 assgn
since their due date on d same week...
cant afford to last minute work.. n hell ya better keep myself aware
with the FINALS~ study for it very well~
i dun wanna flung another unit for my next entire semesters ade!!!

off peeps...
and happy mama day~
cheers~*

No comments:

Post a Comment