Wednesday, August 4, 2010

emo kids is back

well well well..
i'm bck .. with more emo'ness i guess.. hahaha

topic for the day!!!!

feelings

well.. when u hurt some1's feeling especially ur love ones..
its hard to seek it bck.. and the also the trust ..
its hard to gain it back..
haiz.. just be reasonable when u're hurting some1..
and it just as hard as it can be.. seeing 2 people u knw breaking up..
heart sick... n knowing too much seriously kill..

some information is meant to keep it to urself..
n u always have reason keeping it..
well .. not everything go according to plan..
tis happens to me.. i din wan my dad to knw my result so soon
but yet.. he open my letter frm uni..
n yet have to tell him d truth..
N TADA! kena bombarded.. and at the same time.. he din talk to me since then..
for 3 days so far.. i knew he would be damn disapointed .. tats y i chose
not to tell him so soon..mana tau.. as expected.. he was damn disapointed ..
nvr in me i see him so dispointed on me.. on me ..
i saw him got disapointed on the "issue" but not on me b4..
he even warned me to do my best last sem..
well .. its too late to say or even do anything for now..
just let time do its work...


signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment