Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year eve

so long 2008~
weeks b4 i had already planned my new year eve wif college mates..
decided to celebrate in 1 of their house
end up just few days b4 eve..
DEARESt "sarcastically" Ray
call it off !!!cant go due to some personal reason
n beg to change d plan on d new year itself~
i was damn pissed off~
felt so wanna kill him
coz i knw once the eve call it off
i wounldnt have any plan on tat day

here goes the emo whole day list
on new year eve..
wat i did~
woke up n ajak my sis wanna go shoppin/ walk walk annot
no answer, "later" she said..
but end up she went out in the afternoon..
leaving me alone at home..
i was damn pissed in me..
n then i decided to drive my self to d ktm station
got my self into d train towards Midvalley
d only place i wouldnt have to drive to reach for mall without having trap
in jam with me driving
then walk for 3hours ..
YUP~ all ALONE!!!!!
only then realised i haven take any meal for d day
but i end up queuing for BR as its 31th of the month
d train bck was hectic
damn lot of people but mostly stop in d kl part station
i guess they r off to countdown events
SOBS~ in my heart

but on d day b4 eve
py did ask me to join her n kw for eve
but~ nah~ didnt wanto charged up wif voltage

so later at nite
dinner was late.. coz parents too busy wif catering preparations
then after dinner so hoping tat my phone will ring
wif d hope of people calling me for outing ..
but nah~
its just new year message tru out~
so was couching infront of the tv d whole nite
list of movie i watched~
camp rock~Death note@L changed d world
i could heard those echo of fireworks
frm my house
it must b frm the curve n 1u
n sum house near my place did put up fireworks
which can b seen just front of my house
*************************
even my sis also is d house no plans on
weird~
n she even ajak me out for nasi lemak in d middle of the nite
liek around 2am +
my god~
but we din end up going coz i told her fattening
but she cant over come her hunger n get to d kitchen
made her self a peanut butter toast

tats hw my new year eve goes~

****************
signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment