Saturday, January 10, 2009

new year new hopes

new year new has come
no~ i shall say it's finally here
i haven thought much into a resolution list
but as i think .. more came into mine

stay more focus in my studies
dad demanded~ yup indeed~
he did mention bout my study attitude
Plus d disappointment i felt when i told him d recent result~
yet as i've been told~ nothing gets easy starting frm 2nd year~
fingers cross~!!!!

EMO no more!!!!
yea rite~ wat i could hope is at least emo dun bomb me so often
as i knw myself i'm an emo freak which normally cry
which only cry out loud in heart
sobs...
ahhhaahhaha

of coz i would like to have a special some1 to think about
to share things~ share thoughts~
sobs~ as i havent get those chances yet~
seeing people around beeing inlove really made me
into a such jealous freak~
watching dramas of romantic stories~ killed my heart
frm time to time~
in mind always wondering when only i can have my 1st
sobs~ as most peeps at my age has already gone tru it!!!
sobs~
how saddening isit rite~
hahahha
i always say SINGLE ROX!!!
hell yes~!! it does rock since i havent been NOT single b4!!
hahahha!!!
n hell no!! its must b my prob scaring d MALEs away!!!
ROCK ON BIATCH!!!!
opps~ influenced by movie~

deeply in me, i always like to travel around
but for tis holiday i spend most of d time at home
n hardly having fun out of it
hardly go shoppin even whore at cameras
so next resolution is have more fun in 09'
yes i must b4 i regret my teen being so boring!!
ahahahha
btw in 2 months time n i'm "teen" no more
since i'm turning twenTY by then!!
no more nineTEEN!! sobs~!!
but deep down! i'm always TEEN babe~
hahahha

cny is in few weeks time!
n i havent got my clothes for it yet!!
its so not me in 2008!!
hardly me cant get clothes or i shall say~
i havent been shoppin since long long time~
SERIOUS SHOPPING
other than normal window shopping
hopefully i get new clothes by then as well as dresses
for my bro's big day~ +.+

=.=
~signing off~



No comments:

Post a Comment