Sunday, March 15, 2009

sick & tired

well well
i even thought i might blog bout my bro's wed
but aint gonna do so~!!!
sick n tired being so excited for d last week
reality came bck`
well..
just really feel like shouting out my heart loud
as loud as i could~!!!
even losing my voice for tat..
but i couldnt
only thing i can do it let it bleed..
well i guess no1 would understand how i felt
until u were in my shoes in every of tis moment
i usually wouldnt end up feeling in such feeling but
not till recently
i just sum how got tired of being myself in d family anymore
d new life always come into my mind every nw n then..
well.. i guess i;m just tired
real tired...
plus d burdens of keeping my own feelings
n thoughts all by myself, hurts
really hurts...
eventhough i try to speak out.. but it doesnt help
no 1 can understand it..
hw d feeling of it ~

off i go
T.T
.......



No comments:

Post a Comment