Sunday, March 29, 2009

summary of march

well well..
i guess i'll just make a summary for my march happenings..
i started off march wif class..
a new year .. new feelings for classes..
new determination which well nvr remain by d end of the sem..
lolx >.<

then my march went even busier with my bro's wedding
vv busy.. but glad its finally over.. phew..
bro's wedding lasted for 3days
yea i knw tats like alot for a wedding to go on
1st nite was d lee's dinner
2nd nite d wong's
then finally 3rd day was d official wedding day
d day d bride officially get into d family
n yet another session of buffet at home for d final nite..

so happen tat my bday fall on d 2nd day
well some1 gotto b sacrifice i guess..
well i received alot of greeting on d day..
but was too busy d 3 days .. really too tired d thinking bck nw~
then on d week b4 my bday.. my secondary skul mates... aka buddies
gave me a suprise bday greetings... at veron's tats was quite a suprise
coz i would think of a week earlier suprise...
it they held it on d bday itself, i might just figure tat out ade..
d gift i gotten tis year is a medicure set frm sm n cups wif decoration frm d uni gang
oh ya .. n a book frm yuki~
not forgetting py said my present in melb..
looking forward wat would tat b ..hahahah
thanx guys

then then .. for d wedding.. most of chin's relatives came
even frm australia.. really missed them so much after they went bck
n they gave me d urge to get ther soon .. really soon
we really had alot of fun
then uncle harry n his family stayed in my house..
which is like FUN coz its crowded n happening..
1st time me n my sis cramp in my parents room..
of coz i also get to hang out wif Geoff .. tats like way so long n much of fun
we took heaps of photos..
then i get to meet d whole Louey family.. include d 2 younger member which havent meet them in person b4 tis..
they were all so adorable.. arg.. missed them so much man~

then i over come so many of my 1st time in march ..
  • 1st time i was so pretty tat i admit it myself..>.< (paise neh)
but it only lasted for like 1 nite only..
d day wif my fullest confidence so far.. really!!! 100% of it~
  • 1st time i drove a lorry!!! omg .. though it just a short distance but indeed i make it~
yea no joke man .. me ~!!! drove a lorry~n its a 6pairs tyred lorry!!!!
  • 1st time driving for a long distance trip bck to hometown!!!
in pahang raub.. like an hour half duration of driving

yes.. n uncle harry and family was d honored passengers~ hahahahha
well shud b really proud of myself man.. so many 1st time in one month

but d only 1st time havent happen yet is never had my 1st time falling in love ~ aiks.. hahahhaha~

hahahahha .. well well... so far tis d summary tat came into mind till now..

>.< style="font-family:georgia;">

No comments:

Post a Comment