Tuesday, July 28, 2009

blunt~...

the unbreakable faith
faith is always faith
but its also depends on the hard work behind them
pretty disappointed on myself recently
on most of my happenings
which i might can change d result

looking how enjoying my frens r having fun while studying
while having their greatest experience at tis moment in their life
pretty envy n felt self depression
but i chose my path with my own determination..
which result in lack of it ...
ended up looking at other frens enjoying in other part of d world
different from mine
but i also always compensate myself
by the thought of there's always chance
but every1 knws time nvr stop n wait

who ask myself not to work harder
but d attitude i having is killing all d chances
i dun 1 end up regretting later in my life
when i dun get to do stuffs like now
i aint utilizing my teens well enuf..
ther's tons of regrets as i'm only start moving in growing up
T.T

but always believe ther's rainbow after the rain
cheers...

*signing off~*


No comments:

Post a Comment