Monday, July 20, 2009

here goes my break

hmm hmm...
my redang trip went well..
n had much great fun there
n looking forward for another trip there..
n yes.. i miss d beach.. sea .. n every beautiful moments ther
ouch... tis reminds me more ...
nice sun n beaches..
whoever havent been ther..
try tat place.. really good place to rewind urself
n the climax of my break..
.......................
start on new sem today.. another sem again
hhhahaha .. lucky thing i din flung any of my sem3 sub..
tis time i applied for sms notification
SCARY
is d word to describe the feeling
as on tat day itself i had a cousin outing ..
we went movies n met up wif cousin bros of us for dinner..
it was a busy day yet occupied day
but going nuts when the time near evening
where the results usually get out hot from the oven..
i din even get my nerves on to read it myself.. but my cousins did it
n almost freaked me out..
but turn out 2P 2C
comment?? no comment...
but just .. i could done it better
well its d word i would say everytime after d exams.. hahaha
others did quite well... not quite but real good..
good job...
new sem new challenge..
all d best every1 ..
cheers....
~off~

No comments:

Post a Comment