Monday, September 28, 2009

summary of another weekend

yup yup ...
yet another weekend and another post bout it..
its my so call mid-sem break starts!!! yeah??
nop.. seams like to me i need to help out tru d week
busy week for chinese to choose this month to get married
crazy.. done complaining..
now .. summary of my weekend

no party out tis weekend instead some slow n happy doing activities..
started out with saturday morning .. helped mum in d morning till afternoon
just lending some hand.. after that decided to stop by grandparents' place
although its near store but i hardly stop by there
felt guilty sometimes.. especially when grandpa was in d hospital
i was so worried he cant overcome and i was so regretted for not spending time wif him
so whenever those moment appear .. it made me stop by grandparents' place
d place just filled my childhood memory a lot
how i was running business with them in d vege stall as well as d convenient shop
which run in d neighbourhood and no1 wont knw who my grandparents if u mention them
its good when those elderly remembered seeing me last time when they see me now
i'll do all kinda stuff ther.. frm weighing vege to scrapping scales off fishes
eat junk food as much as i wan, taking bottles of soft drinks frm fridge as i want...
wat a great experience... just an ordinary kid would hang out in kampung
thinking bck now.. i kinda a kampung girl whenever parents was away to work
hahaha
lolx... i believe no1 around me would had such great experience as kampung girl like tat..
but when come to my grandparents...haiz... they hardly remember wat their grandchild, me,
is doing now .. even thought i was in secondary skul or working for every time my visits..
n everytime i had to tell them i'm in uni
wat to do.. they raise 12 kids... n can u imagine how many grandchildren around them... with wide range of age even.. no complaints... plus me hardly visit them..
i spend almost half of my afternoon bck to grandparents place
after got bck home.. as usual on d pc on my way in the house..
then dear yuki pop in msn window complaining boring and felt like going for a swim
since it was a damn hot day.. d swimming feel storm me as well
so i was like "ok, pack now n lets go"
of coz then we was like lookin gwhich pool to go.. till evening ni we left..
end up we went for a moonlight swim... it was quite a swim
after so long... quite enjoy it... n looking forward for our next swim session
after our swim .. we end up in dpc to adore our hunger with great dinner
n CAKES!!! of coz.. main purpose of going ther is for their cakes actually
we had long dinner hour as well as long talk..
kinda more like a pillow talk ..
just tat we had it outside of bedroom
girls complains, talking, and complains again ..
lolx.. nice girl outing..

sunday well... supposely decided to go for wedding dinner earlier
but sadly parents so dun wan me to follow .. they just took off without me
how mean..
but end up bro buy dinner for us.. cool.. hardly he buy dinner
n good 1 .. we went to a chinese steamboat restourant serving typicall sichuan steamboat
we had lamb slices, chinese dumpling, ramen with special mixture of sesame sauce
which is near home... lately kepong been such convenient n greater deal for food
compare to city centre n pj, with unreasonable over-priced food
no good... not worth d penny since i can get a better taste and food quality in place near me

done summary for d weekend...

signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment